What is a Root Canal?
Root canal treatment is designed to eliminate bacteria from the infected root canal, prevent reinfection of the tooth and save the natural tooth. When one
undergoes a root canal, the inflamed or infected pulp is removed and the
inside of the tooth is carefully cleaned and disinfected, then filled and sealed.
1. Ease off the pain while chewing food.
2. Prevents from Deeper and Severe Gum Infection.
3. Increases the efficiency of Chewing food so that you can eat better.
4. Restores the Normal Biting Force and Sensation.
5. Protects teeth from excessive strain and Wear.